Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

KCCO
Freddie!

I am about 90% done with Little L's birthday sweater. I just need to rip out the button band and redo it. I thought I wanted the buttons to go up higher on the sweater but then upon finishing it, I realized it didn't work out right. To avoid any frustration with the sweater I thought it best to walk away and pick up another birthday knit - Little L's very own Freddie from Freddie's Blanket. I hope I can finish it by his birthday! I had the hardest time finding the suggested yarn but thankfully Joanna came to my rescue and pointed me in the right direction.

Last chance to enter the Little Lamby Knits giveaway here!

What are you working on?! Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...