Monday, May 12, 2014

on Mother's Day

mother's day "flowers" cards inside k's card flowers teaching k teaching K K's first time bikejoring IMG_9733 cake in the kitchen green and gold horse

Bouquets from the yard, handmade cards, K learning how to bikejor, cake, dinner made by Kevin and the kiddos, leisure time to finish up the test knit, moments with my loves, a counter full of dirty dishes waiting for me in the morning. A full, simple life. Really, what more could I ask for? I understand that I am blessed beyond measure. I believe all mothers are. What an incredible gift and privilege it is to be called Mama.

Happy Mother's day to all of you amazing Mamas.

p.s. - the cake recipe was from Oh She Glows and Marin the Spring Horse pattern is now available on Ravelry.

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...