Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

KCCO - surfer shorts in progress L's pillowcase finished

Sorry for my absence yesterday. I was feeling a bit down and out with all that's going on in our world. I purposely stay away from the news as I tend to be very sensitive to doom and gloom and I really don't want to bring any if that into our home BUT the latest news on Monsanto suing Vermont, the honeybee death rate too high for their survival, and the current sate of our soon to be shark less oceans had me in quite a hopeless mood. Thankfully my children reminded me that the world is good, and I truly believe they will help be the change we need (I just hope it won't be too late!) So I am coming back around.

In Crafting On news, I found another project I started back in the early spring - surfer shorts! - and am finishing them up. I also thought I would share L's little pillow case I made him for his big transition.

What are you working on?! Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...