Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

KCCO ?

A few weeks ago I shared this shawl-cowl hybrid pattern on the facebook page asking you which color (from my stash) I should use for it - Red or green. Well, as you can see, I followed the majority vote and went with green. Although I really like the idea of knitting a second one in red, too. We'll see how this one comes out first. I've been working on it a stitch at a time here and there and am about halfway through. But now it's time to start my knitting projects for C's birthday next month so my progress will probably slow down for a bit. I am still deciding what sweater to make her this year and would love your suggestions! In the meantime I have a smaller project I am working on for her that I will share next week.

What are you working on?! Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...