Sunday, January 31, 2016

Welcome February Sponsors (and Babymoon!)

A warm welcome to my latest sponsors:


sarahssilks

At Sarah's Silks we believe in the magic of creative play! Our playsilks, dress-ups, canopies, and playthings are natural fiber toys that stimulate a child’s imagination and capture the magical soul that lives in young children. Children love to dress up with these beautifully dyed cloths! With an inspiring palette of playsilks, children will spend many hours exploring their limitless imaginations. Go to our web site and sign up for our emails to get a 10% off coupon in your email box a few days later! And fan us on Facebook for specials and sales news.



 photo hilitosbadge_zpsh4ujzqzj.jpg
 
Hilitos - In my shop you will find one of a kind hand knitted toys, ornaments and accessories. "Hilitos" is the Spanish word for "little thread/string" which always gives me the idea of something simple and sweet, just like what I want my stuffed animals to be. I enjoy dedicating quite a lot of time to each of my toys and try to make them lovely, unique and resistant so they can bring good fun and company. Thanks for stopping by!

photo by Treasure Valley Midwives
{Photo courtesy of our amazing midwives taken shortly after his birth. He looks like a cute little old man. I am happy to say he is already growing into his skin and plumping up.}

I am still enjoying my babymoon and soaking up every second of newborn baby bliss, knowing that this time is so fleeting. I'll be back for Tuesday's Crafting on.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, to all of my readers and sponsors for your support.
For affordable sponsorship with ever growing exposure please do be in touch: FarmerGOPI@yahoo.com 

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...