Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.
KCCO yarn K and I dyed with calendulas, marigolds and black beans My knitting needles broke on my sock project so I had to put it aside until a new set of needles arrives. While I am waiting I picked up a project for Baby F this fall/winter. A sweet little sweater knit with yarn K and I dyed last autumn. The photograph can't seem to capture the true shade of green it is nor the subtle variations but I promise it is beautiful in person. We dyed it first with marigolds and calendulas and then over dyed it with black beans.  I really enjoy these natural dyeing experiments. I look forward to more of them later in the season when our garden is full of flowers!
 
What are you working on? Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...