Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two, post it on your blog, on Instagram #craftingon and/or Flickr and then share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.
KCCO
Christmas is only a few days away. Quick, start all the projects! Finishing them might be another story.
 All of my grand ideas of Christmas crafting have gone out the window but I am still hoping I can pull a couple of things off. Pictured above are some of those projects: a wee envelope knit for Baby F with my new favorite yarn (whose cute little hands also made it into the photo), a fox pillowcase for the mini pillow all my babies used to elevate their head when sick, and Alicia's Love and Joy cross stitch pattern. I was certain I would finish my cross stitch before Christmas arrived but I haven't found the time to start it yet. Who knows, maybe it will be finished by Epiphany!

What are you working on? Happy creating!


Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...