Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two, post it on your blog, on Instagram #craftingon and/or Flickr and then share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.
KCCO IMG_8145
I apologize but I don't actually have any photos of my current WIPs this week (It is becoming harder to find time to knit amidst the move) but I can share something that recently came off the needles. I had the pleasure of test knitting this sweet little hat for my friend Sophie and I shared the bottom image of it on Instagram last week. Well, Sophie *just* released the pattern so I thought I would share it over here on the blog for crafting on. It is absolutely adorable, isn't it?! I think I foresee more of them in my future. You can find it here. 
An update on Baby F - I am happy to say he is on the road to recovery! He is still clingy and not quite himself but he is feeling a lot better. His fever is gone and now he just has a runny nose. Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers for him!

p.s. - I should add my photos are before the hat was blocked so the pixie point isn't quite as perfect as it should be.

What are you working on? Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...